3 Sept 2013

Love is NEVER Blind!

It has been said that Love is Blind. But actually its the opposite! Love was, is and will never be blind. Instead Love gives us NEW SET OF EYES to see... You see more amidst the less, And because YOU SEE MORE, you are WILLING to see less.., love sees differently . That is why we wonder sometimes how can someone love the worst person and a beautiful one to the beast. We call them LOVE, because they don't mind the less on that person and we call it blind since it can't see. But the truth is, Love sees everything but it sees differently. Love has a different set of eyes and thats from within.

This is why I now understand God's love to me. He is so gracious to me and His promises never failed in spite of my stubbornness and unfaithfulness to Him many times. But He loves me and cares for me. He made me the most deserving person around!

God, the perfect example of love. And He uses people to show and execute that love to me. The same with you guys. Once you will come near the Lord , He will surely show that kind of love the world can't give! God Bless!

3 readers digest:

kimmy said...

oh yes! LOVE is never blind, it sees very clearly, but doesn't mind, lol!

Glee said...

Beautiful words. God´s love for His children simply cannot be fathomed. Praise God for the good life that you were blessed of, all the best to you and your family. :)

Heather said...

Hi Janeth! My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! Please email me whenever you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Post a Comment