9 May 2010

Mama!!!

I've been focusing my school works these past few days and I think it will last until the last week of this month, since we are now in our last weeks for this semester. So, sorry if I have no time blogging and visiting this time:) Just sneak out today for this special day to all mothers out there!

"There is no hopeless case for a praying MOTHER:)"

To mama, thank you and you know how much I love you! May the Lord keep an eye on us while we are away from each other! In our hearts we are just this close though! Thanks for being a friend!

7 readers digest:

Null said...

happy mother's day to you and to your mom! :)

teJan said...

thanks dear roanne..extend my greetings to your mom too!

to all who dropped by here inspite of my absence, thank you very much! you will hear from me so soon:)godbless!

Ricademus said...

Belated happy Mother's Day. I hope you had a nice day.

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwwwwww...so sweet naman...happy mother's day!

woi, another new layout!...ehhehehe....love it...sensya na tejan...ala ko idea how to replace the "undefined"..ala pako ka experience man jud ani....sensya na po....

teJan said...

ahehehh...k ra oi! kinsa man kahay kabalo unchaon na 'undefined' dha!

@Rick, you are not late my friend, you are actually advance..heheh! thanks for the greetings:)

@bdreamer, k, i'll check it out! thanks!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom. You are both wonderful moms in your own right and God blessed both of you with wonderful kids of your own. May the Lord shower you both with blessings and graces. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Unknown said...

very touching message from a Mom to a MOm. Thanks for sharing jan.

Post a Comment