12 Jan 2012

The joy in Honesty!

Have you experienced, dollars coming to your paypal by mistake? Sooo..tempting!

I always heard before specially from my homeland people saying "nobody gets rich by being honest, everybody lies". Yet, I will be proud to say that if there's something good in me, that would be me being honest. Maybe because I believe that there is God who's watching over me every minute and knows everything I do.

Then when I came here in Sweden, I can prove them wrong, because one common mark of Swedish people that I think made them a rich country is that they are honest people. When I left my bag in the spårvagn and were returned to me completely, everybody said that I am lucky surely t'was a swede who happen to find it. So, the more honesty for me became my attitude.

Just before christmas 2011, that was last month, one of the advertising company that I work with,( Blog Services Inc. ) gave me a task for $20 but then the pay that arrived on my paypal was doubled, I recieved two $20. So as what I usually do, I informed them about the said mistake. Well, this was not the first time that dollars coming to my paypal by mistake. There were few already and even bigger. In the same way I returned the money to the concerns. Even, sadly I ain't recieved any compliment. But thats not so important for me though its a good thing right? What's important is that I can think peacefully without any guilt.

Back to the kind DA ; after I mailed them on that twenty bucks extra, they replied with the best mail I ever recieved! Full of appreciation and gratitude on my honesty. They let me keep the 20 bucks. Isn't it great? The joy of honesty is just amazing!

"Be honest even other's don't" Godbless everyone!

0 readers digest:

Post a Comment