27 Oct 2011

Autumn Again!

Why is it that everyone's attitude here in this place where we live, where there are four seasons in a year, changes and seems will vary according to what season there is. Hehe, just my nonsense observation! Like now that it's autumn, even me feels so falling, hahahaha! I mean , people's faces I meet in the streets has no more glory;)



But then I was so blessed this morning on my little girl's perspective, I mean on how she see things around! She asked me if it's autumn already and so I asked why she asked? And then she said; Look! the leaves are already falling and the trees has it's different colors already. There's red, yellow, pink! And then she added, so beautiful isn't it mamma? And so I just say yes they are indeed beautiful! Then she said, soon it will be winter, like she say it with enthusiasm, finally I can ride my sled again!

I am so proud of her not only that she knows the different kinds of season we have here but also on how she sees things around! She has a positive outlook on every changes that is happening! Yes, why not think like this girl thinks? To see the beauty and how colorful the sorroundings and to enjoy the things we can do times like these, instead of complaining how cold and boring the day is! Have a lovely autumn everyone!

11 readers digest:

Linda said...

love that PINK!!

gengen said...

You look pretty in pink. Happy Pink Friday...Mine is up.

Mel Cole said...

Pagka gwapa sa model :) hehehe i like your outfit sis. Visiting from Pink Fridays.

IMRIZ said...

fall is the best season captured in photographs.i guess, we have had couple of mood swings just like the seasons do.

Rovie said...

Children are really very positive about things...

Here for PF Sis! Hope you can visit and follow my entries...

http://www.aboutbella.com/2011/10/at-mall-with-tita-mama.html

http://www.roviebren.info/2011/10/one-special-night.html

Thanks!

cassandrasminicorner said...

Cool winter outfit:)

Visiting for PF!

Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/pink-friday-94-baby-minnie-mouse.html

Prettymom said...

dropping by for PF, mine is up at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/10/day-full-of-fun.html, hope you can visit my share and leave some love..love..love..

Jessica said...

looking great in your outfit Mommy especially the pink coat, visiting PF hope that you can visit me back too

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/10/my-pink-heart-cookie-cutters.html

Icar said...

change of seasons is just life,always a constant change...

nice coat you have there...blog hopping for PF#94, you have a new GFC follower here as well...

Annie said...

love that..nice day

Dhemz said...

ay, pagka gwapa man kau sa akong atejan...love the outfit!

Post a Comment