12 Feb 2010

Just Dropping by!!!

Because I gave myself a time last weekend to just stay home and relax, all we did is cook and eat, play with my girl and sleep:) ooohhh!!! That was a great time!

Evey sunday, my aunt and her hubby used to take exercise to the gym where my aunt work..hehe yap, its free for them:) Anyway, the place is near to us, so since we were just home, they decided to drop by after working out:) My husband also had a good mode to cook so knowing they will come, he did a "potatis grating with köttfärs" :) heheh don't know the name in english but it was so perfect meal paired to grilled porkchop then a fresh vegetables salad!!! (take note mine has rice as you can see in the pic:)...waaaahhh! double carbohydrates).
We had a nice time together and talking, planning whatever:) Thanks for dropping by!!! YOU?? wants to drop by??? heheeh! Have a nice day!!!

4 readers digest:

Chubskulit Rose said...

i think its a hush brown potatoes.

I have a tag for you here.

Ricademus said...

Double carbohydrates are perfect for a cold day. Save me some!!! =)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Masarap nga yung luto nang mister mo na grilled pork chops with veggies on the side. Very nutritious food maski na may kasamang kanin. Ganun naman tayong Asians di ba. Parang hindi mabubusog kapag walang kanin , lol. Hindi na ba masyadong malamig diyan at nagi snow nang heavy? Ingat lang kayo palagi. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Cacai M. said...

Ooh that's looks so yummy! I had fried pork chop lately.. mmmm.. and red snapper with french fries and plantain is waiting.. heheh.. dropping-by here TeJan.. thanks for dropping-by lately.. muahhh!

My Food Trip this Friday

Post a Comment