18 May 2011

CC: Me as a daughter!

This week's couple's corner is about what my husband think of me as a daughter.
Couple's Corner

When I ask my husband about it..I wished he will say, I am a caring daughter and that I always think about them and trying to give them a good life as long as I can. But uh,uh he didn't. He can't say anything, he said he don't know. It made me think , maybe what I am to my parents or family doesn't show or it's him who just can't dare to say whatever. Or he don't want to cooperate this time..hehe.

I am the only girl so I am quite spoiled as a daughter. And our relationship towards our parents are so casual. We are just like friends, I mean my father and mother are my best friends. I can talk to my mother whatever regardless of who she is to me. And my husband knows how I love them and how I wanted to help them in many ways. And as I can remember, my relationship towards my parents is one best point he sees on me. He always told me that I have a beautiful family and that he is happy to be a part of it. The only words my father told him when he about to marry me was " I just hope you can love my daughter as much as I love her". And his answer was "Oh thats easy":)

10 readers digest:

Mel Alarilla said...

Oh you are a wonderful daughter raised by wonderful parents. You can not be what you are now if you were not raised that way by your loving parents. Now you are a loving mother to your two daughters and a loving wife to your doting husband. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Gin Hansson said...

Loving, generous and beautiful daughter. Yan ang fruit of your parents...at ikaw yon

Ahay nanindog ako balahibo pag ingon sa imo papa na love my daughter as much as i love her..agoy...nakakakilabot talaga..hehehe

teJan said...

ahahhaha...atot oi..nganong nanindong man balahibo..hehe! thanks for dropping.

@mel..yeah thanks!

Rechie said...

it was a sweet conversation between your man and you father sis.. it's really nice to have our parents as our bestfriends

mine is at:
http://www.awifeonline.com

Kim, USA said...

Very beautiful to have a good relationship to our parents. For sure you area very good daughter ^_^

Couples Corner

kim said...

that was so sweet..i can imagine how you were towards your family and how they were towards you, a very good relationship, indeed..

my ENTRY is up by the way..

lina@happy family said...

You're the best daughter!

Dhemz said...

parehas ta te...only girl pod ko...but we have different relationship from our parents...totally opposite...ehehehe...thanks for sharing...hahaha, wala ni cooperate si hubby this time..wala sa mood.

Mommy Liz said...

You are one lucky girl to have such a wonderful set of parents. Not everyone has that kind of relationship with your parents. Don't you wish to be the same with your daughter? Be their friend, their bff?

teJan said...

actually that is what I am practising to them, me as their friend:) I love the relationship of me and my parents that is why its my prayer too for my children:)!

Post a Comment