10 Mar 2011

CC: Hopeless!! I thought it was over!

I felt hopeless that moment...

"When I thought it was over..." is the topic on Couple's Corner this week!

After recieving a text message from Mr. Lars Göran Bjorlin introducing himself and giving his email adress, I right away knew that he is the one. The same day I went to the computer cafe to email him about me just introducing myself, just short pa effect that will lead him to write back and somehow he will write more about him and what he likes. He also answered right away but so short also. And so out of my being so hypermode and so excited about the love affair we could have, I wrote him a long letter. On that letter, I was so open that I am soooo interested on him and its like I'm already so inlove with and sounds so fresh! It was my second letter only.

Then I waited for a reply... a positive reply I was hoping...

Three days..nothing!

I ask my aunt about him, she don't know what happen and she was worried maybe I talked so much and that he don't like those words I wrote. Maybe turned off.

One week..still nothing..no more! So I thought it was over. I thought the fairy tale in my life became a nightmare:I So, I sent another letter asking sorry if I am so loud and that explaining him what I meant. Still no reply...

Two weeks passed I became hopeless..and accepted, it was over. So I didn't visit internet again. It was only because of him I used internet before. I didn't know that he already wrote me a letter the next day after the last day I visited the net cafe.

The next time I heard about him is a text message again with a code from western union because he sent money for me to go internet cafe because he has a mail a week ago already. Hahaha. And the fairytale happened and now became a reality for life!

What happened? Why he didn't reply? aah, he was not able to read my mails because he was not home. He was on a vacation for two weeks..hahhahaha!

Rodliz’s Nest

Happy CC eveyone!

12 readers digest:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I could just imagine your feeling during that time. Having thought in your mind about the man of your dreams and after pouring your heart out in your email to him, receiving no reply at all was really devastating. It was as if the promised long distance relationship suddenly came to a shattering end. But God had a wonderful plan for both of you. And the rest as they say was history. It was a love story written and made in heaven with God Himself as the author. Now you are reaping the fruit of your faith and trust in God and His faithfulness in keeping His promise to you. I could never find a more romantic love story in the movies or in novels. Thanks for the romantic post. God bless you all always.

Ricademus said...

Oh no! I'm glad he was on vacation, I was afraid he was sick. It's so hard waiting for something so important.

My poor wife cried a lot when we met--she thought I didn't like...even though I talked to her all the time and shared so much about myself. She just thought I was very open.

pehpot said...

Im glad you fairy tale did not turned into a nightmare as you thought it did :)

teJan said...

At Mel, this entry really done so fast because the feelings was so scary unforgetable.Easy to recall. He don't care about me yet during that time so he never told me that he's about to go on vacation and whatsoever...everything were on God's plan really..thanks for droppingby!

teJan said...

hhahahah...@rick, hmm, sounds like you are a male version of me..heheh!tnx.

@peh hehhe..yep good we live happily ever after! hehe!

Lina Gustina said...

I can imagine how is your feeling at that time. I'm a woman, too, and sometimes we are busy with various negative minds in our head :)

Knowing the real reason why he didn't reply your letter immediately makes me smile, Tejan...

http://www.1sthappyfamily.com

teJan said...

hehe,,yeah lin..it denotes he was not that serious yet!:)

Unknown said...

kuyaw jud ka ug lovestory tejan no...thrilling kau...lami ni pada sa MMK...ehehehe!

kimmyschemy said...

see how love works? it finds a way... it always does..

Mommy Liz said...

Kasi daw negative thinker ka, hehehe! talagang nagpadala ng pang internet cafe mo? kala wala kang pera.. katuwa naman ang story nyo hehehe..

teJan said...

hhahahhah..talagang wala akong pera nung panahon na yon! heheh.

Unknown said...

wow so is this your love story, nice very hmmmn chessy love it...

hi I put your link in my list but it didn't appear, maybe you are in maintenance of your site

Post a Comment