14 Mar 2011

DOWN and SAD!

There are really times that you feel as if the whole world fall on you. And when it comes? it's contagious. I mean, all bad news and worse situation will come in just one day that we can hardly take it. Thus we call it our DOWN moment. Then sadness as the result. You will feel weak and tired.. heavy and and all you want is to cry.
It feels like no one understand you and everyone around you are selfish and insensitive.

Thats normal, but don't let those feelings eat your nerves. It's okey to cry out loud, if you want to sleep, do it ! And also, don't forget to pray and pour out to him everything what you felt, good or bad..He'll understand. Take a walk. Grab your guitar and play with a song in your heart! Until everything goes to normal. And you will be fine.
You hear me Janeth, don't you!?

10 readers digest:

Ricademus said...

Yes, she'll be fine! =)

I need to remember that too. People are getting on my nerves..just need to let it be their problem, not mine.

teJan said...

Yes..Rick, huh, nice its their problem not mine..hmm love that! thanks dear friend!

nuranuraniku.blogspot.com said...

halo Tejan,
how are you?
thank for visit in Aljubail S.A
happy nice day.

Unknown said...

nyahaha..pero di man ko kabalo mag guitar be! har har..TY sa pag bisita oi hehehe

nuts said...

Grab your guitar and play with a song in your heart! Until everything goes to normal. <- love this simple thing but truly will ease someone else's feelings..

teJan said...

@kat..si janeth..kabalo guro..nyahahha!

@nuts..yeah..it can really ease the pains:)

Mel Alarilla said...

That's great, talking to yourself. I used to do that before when I would berate myself for every wrong doing I commit. Now I don't talk to nor berate myself anymore. Instead I talk to God to pour out the contents of my heart to Him. Good or bad, He will always understand and pour out His everlasting peace in our hearts. The great physician and psychologist that has all the answers is Jesus Christ. Let us put our trust in Him. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

teJan said...

hhehehe...yeah its relieving and of course I usually talk to God instead and cry unto him;)thanks mel

Rechie said...

when i feel down, all the past issues is brought back and all i want to do is cry too..then i sleep hehehe

Ciela said...

Hi Jan! I thought I have commented in this post. Hindi pala. Anyways, I was feeling like this way the past days. I was hurt and sad. I wanted to get back to someone and hurt her back but I just cried it out alone and prayed. As expected, the hurt feeling is now gone and I can face her now without hurting her back. God is good. Really, really good!

Post a Comment