6 Apr 2010

Basement attack!

Oh! I really find it hard nowadays to find a comfortable clothes for me everyday when I go to school and work. I used to have small and so fitted jeans, so, its easy for those to become so small already in just a little growth of my tummy:)
So, we did raid our basement to look for my pregnant clothes during Laikka's time. Hoping I'll find something that I can reuse since pregnant clothes are bit expensive:) I was looking for my two favorite preggy pants but I could not find it! We found few of my dasters and homey blouses but not which can be use when we go out:I Then my husband reminded me of someone that borrowed my preggythinge if she had returned it:) hahhah ..I don't remember and she also forget maybe! wahahahahh! Oh, well, any donors there!!! lol!

6 readers digest:

Lina Gustina said...

Sorry I can't help, I haven't been pregnant yet :)
Hope you can get what you're looking for...

gracia said...

unsa ma ni ? hehehehehe

teJan said...

hahah...amo na basement grasya... pi-ot kaayo..nangukay kog ukay-ukay! lol!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You should not have lent your preggy clothes to others since you can also become pregnant again as what is happening now. If you just lent the pants, you can just retrieve them from the person you lent them to. It's really hard to be pregnant where your usual clothes no longer fit and you have to go out regularly to study. I hope you find ways to get some preggy pants, lol. I pray that you and your child shall always be safe and that you will have a normal and safe delivery. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Unknown said...

Ganyan talaga ang buhay, cge lng ky once you show the bumpy bun in the oven, you can wear again those sexy prego clothes that you have in the kaban when you were preg with laikka.

Dhemz said...

ayay! donors donors donors...paging! lol....:) naa ko dire tejan...lagi woi, mahal man pod dire ang daster woi...ginoo ko, sa pinas barato ra kaau mga nice pa...ehehehe...pag shopping nalang diha woi..daghan bitaw ka ug moolah...ehehhehe!

Post a Comment