14 Apr 2010

Its gonna be fun!

Next week my days will be hard:) Every single day has its own important schedules. As in my planner has no vacant page next week! But before that happens, we have to enjoy first ourselves to watch a circus this friday;) My husband got these treat/tickets from his extra work and so lucky because its for the whole family! He recieved 3 tickets for entrance, 3 tickets for a meal and 3tickets for a snacks! Oh love it!

This will be my first time to watch their circus here..heheh I'm so curious what its gonna be:) As far as I remember, I saw a circus in Philippines when I was age 7 or 8 and all I can remember is that a beautiful sexy woman walking in the rope with a stick with fire on her mouth and hands..hahahah! Weee..its gonna be fun!

6 readers digest:

MJ said...

hehehe!..enjoy!

Fex said...

it was fun, i seen it once here in holland.
So, enjoy and have fun with it :)

Dhemz said...

wow bongga...libre tanan....kuyog ko b? hehehhee.....:) looking forward to see the photos nalang tejan.....:)

teJan said...

Mao jud..murag excited ko! Perti Dhemz, libre tanan, ang iya man unta ning pamasko unya kay looy man to sya kay nakalimtan sa lista..hhaha! Mao namawi sila:) yap ang fotos jud di kalimtan..heheh

Nancy Janiola said...

wow! new look na sad! looks like everyday is valentine's day here ha. love it Jan. asa nimo nakuha?

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

for sure mas maganda at nakaka-excite yung circus dyan, mag eenjoy si Laikka.. ENjoy =)

Post a Comment