24 Apr 2010

Eewww! it was not easy!

Finally my National Exam is over. It took me six long hours answering that one and only question! huh! ONLY ONE? for six hours.., yap, it sounds like its so easy but it was not! In all exams I've taken from the past here in Sweden, It was the exam that I really felt the pressure, I really felt that I am in the act of proving my self. hahhaha! Anyway I did my best! I've done my part! so I'll leave to God the rest!

All my classmates seemed so ready how it will be because they have lots of foods and drinks with them! I only had an empty table! I thought they were acting so over..heheh but then as the exam goes on I understand! The exam makes us hungry and gives headaches!lol! But so late, I had nothing!

So after the exam my husband pick me up from school and I told him everything and how it was and how I feel. (drama) So kind of him that he brought me to Bamboo Restaurant and we eat mongolian food! Here you can have what you want! A little expensive here (for me) but it's our favorite place when we got much blessings! hahahah!




The dessert angelikka most awaited part..ice cream with fruits! and the bald boys give aways as their trademark always an excitement for me! They have different styles and positions and this time are boys in blue:) nice! I already have few and these two be an additional:)
Oh! we went home with stomach full that made me sleep right after my back touches the bed! heheh! Have a nice weekend!

7 readers digest:

gracia said...

Wow! Gos is so good! Happy Sunday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

The give aways are so cute. At least its done deal now sis, good job!

teJan said...

yap..i love them:) sis yes its done but no result yet...oh fingers crossed! Godbless!

MJ said...

hehehe...ka cute ba ni little laikka sa iyng gikaon...
Don´t worry sigurdo pass ka...I believe in you...

happy sunday...

Dhemz said...

ayay! makabuang manang 6 hours woi...agoy, pabadlong man diay ka te...ehehhee...wala man ka nagkaon nga naa raba ka gamay sa imong tiyan...ehehehhe....joke!

ka cute sa dalaga....labay ko dre...good luck sa result!

Ishmael F. Ahab said...

You will pass. Wag kabahan. :)

If God wills it. You will succeed.

tx sweetie said...

passing through jan.. how's the exam result? makikichismis pud ko oi

Post a Comment