26 Apr 2010

CRUISIN'...Wonderful TIME!

Sometimes, I ponder... " who am I to deserve this kind of life I have:)" In everything I have now and I had before, Everytime I think about it, I always ended up thanking God for everything! I feel so lucky and blessed!

As I said that last week was a very busy week for me specially last friday:) But then, times like that makes me feel good:) Why, because my mind will be active and my life will become more alive! And much more happy when the one you love see your effort and in so many simple ways do things that somehow makes you feel special. And thats what my husband did for me! We took a short cruise to Denmark yesterday..just relaxing, eating, playing,taking pictures, roaming around and do some shopping and watching few entertainment in the boat!:) lyx!


Its good to have time with our darlings! Free from hazzles and pressures, just enjoying the moment with quality time together! To have time together with our love ones like these is worth keeping! A time, family should have from time to time!

Godbless us all! Have a wonderful time always! A quality time is a precious time no money can buy:)

10 readers digest:

Mommy Liz said...

You are a blessed woman, wife and mother. You deserve to have that wonderful life., Kelan kaya kami makapag cruise, wahhhhh!!!!

Ricademus said...

Yay! Special family time is precious--and so wonderful when you feel appreciated. You deserve it!

PS - How did you find "mikey" so fast??? I didn't even announce it yet! =)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Alam mo Janet, kung hindi lang ako nakakapit kay Lord ay maiinggit ako sa post mo, kaya lang I'm so happy for you and your family. At least, naeenjoy nyo ang company nang isa't isa as you bond together in that unforgettable cruise in Denmark. Truly, you are so blessed by the Lord and you show gratitude to Him for all these. You are a good Christian my friend. Thanks for the feel god post. God bless you all always.

Lulu said...

agoy pagkasweet sa last pic... hahaha nawani si laikka sa last pic

bluedreamer27 said...

wow so sweet...
by the way thanks for visiting me in my blog... i am now following yours..
if you have time you can also visit me in my main blog
Bluedreamer's Top Five
have a great day and happy blogging

will visit you again here see yah!

Unknown said...

You are one lucky mommy jan and you deserved all that great life you have right now.

Gi tag tika manay.

teJan said...

thanks everyone, so happy reading your comments!

@lulu..kanang sweet picture sa last..si laikka ang ngpicture ana! heheh unya sige sya katawa namo..fans man na sya namo..hahah!

Dhemz said...

awwww...what a treat...how wonderful seeing you guys having some quality time....thanks for sharing the photos tejan....tugnaw pa diay diha gyapon sa inyo? hehehehe! bundled up man jud kaau mo duha ni Lai!

teJan said...

na dhemz.., bisag ngsiga ang adlaw..tugnaw japun ang hangin..labi sa barko sa gawas kay inubanan sa breeze tugnaw ang hangin..heheheh! la man gani kaayo nanggawas...kami igo lng pod pa pix nanulod rasad balik...hahahhaha!!!

Beng said...

eto ang wow! CONGRATS for having a loving hubby!

Post a Comment