23 Apr 2010

Insight's Story!

One year ago, April 23, we hanged out together with shy and and jenny at my crib. They talked to me about blogging and that they're earning money from it! That time, we shared about how swedish grammar made our english grammar confusing! That time I noticed that my english became so bad! So, I showed interest in blogging for the hope that I can somehow make used of my english again and become better through writing english articles everyday:)

Right then and there, Sarah showed me how and helped me compose this site INSIGHTS. This title was not well-planned, it was like just for a try-out. But as you can see, it became permanent! The first 3 months became my learning process..and when I found out that there are already so many bloggers and different title going on in the blogsphere! So, I suppose to change my title but it will be complicated! So I stayed that way!
Now, in it's one year, I can't ask for more! Did my english improved.., I think so:) Did I earned from it too? Yes, more than I've expected, Friends??? absolutely! and a lot more!
In celebration on its blogversary, I want to give this two words as a sort of gratitude to all who's been with me, following my posts and those kind commentators and everyone who spared their time to visit!
See you around:) As I continue enjoying this thing called blogging:) Godbless!

7 readers digest:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Happy blogversary jan. Well keep blogging while it's still hot hehehe. Same here, gald to found great friends inline like you.

Null said...

Happy anniversary!!! :) keep the words in this blog flowing :)

teJan said...

Hhahaha..mao jud shang! lingaw raman sad!
thanks Roanne for dropping by!

Gin Hansson said...

parang kelan lang ang mga usapin namin ay hindi napapansin..hehehe parang kanta alng no?

happy blogversary kompis and good luck..

analou said...

Sonora ra day ta nagstart ug blog Jan. I can't remember the exact date when I started blogging because the first and second post I made in my blog did not have a date. But the thrid one said..april 18....So bali more than a year a day ni akong blog. Suss oi tiguls na jud day ko kay wala man ko kahinondom....Well, Jan happy blogversary. Wishing you lifetime of happiness, abundant blessings, good health and more oppssss...

S-H-Y said...

Ah starring mn jd ang name na SARAH haha..anyway girl I am only a message away so if you need any kind of help I will help you if kaya ko lol..grattis sa imong blog...

Ms. Journ said...

tejan, musta man ang anniv sa blogging. Maka adik ang blogging hahaha... nice to know nga na encourage ka ni tsang. So now, daghan nata maglibot libot sa kawanangan mangita ug moolah...

FYI ako ibilin akong mga balay ha? exlink dayun ta. Ibilin sad didto nako imuhang mga mansions!

http://www.efashionstuff.com
http://iconnectworld.blogspot.com
http://foodcookingguide.blogspot.com
http://www.foreignpinay.com
http://www.mixandmatachonline.info
http://www.decorsandgifts.info

Thanks te Jan, c u around.

Post a Comment