19 Apr 2010

Important dates!

Today, we did a final review on what its gonna be during National Exam. This exam is my final step in my Swedish Language study! Learning the language will I continue but the subject can end through this exam!

Here are the dates that I'm about to go through this week!

TUESDAY.... Graded Laboratory on my Science subject
WEDNESDAY.... Meeting with my OBgyne
THURSDAY..... Relax, Study and be prepared for the BIG DAY!
FRIDAY..... NATIONAL EXAM- Swedish as a Second Language

" I will lift my eyes to the hill, from whence my help will come, my help comes from the Lord who made the heavens and the earth " Psalm 121: 1-2.

GODSPEED!

7 readers digest:

Dhemz said...

agoy ka busy sa life sa buntis...ehehhehe..good luck tejan!

Ricademus said...

Oh what a week! You are going to do great on the exam. =)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I will pray that you will pass all your exams and that your pregnancy will go on smoothly and without any hitches. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

teJan said...

Thanks sa preayer Mel... and thanks Rick and Dhemz...cross fingers:)

Lulu Post said...

pagkabusy ba nimo inahan... good luck!

analou said...

Good Luck Jan...Very busy week huh? Have a nice day.

MJ said...

Now your done na sa test nimo?... relax and take it easy it´s friday....ha en fint helg...

Post a Comment