22 Apr 2010

Can't believe it! ONE YEAR!?

Hurrah! tomorrow will be my National Exam on Swedish Language and I thank you all for the wishes and prayers for me. But aside from it, tomorrow also will be my one year in the blogging world:) Tomorrow will I celebrate the birth day of my "Insights" blog. I cant' believe it! I'm already one year in this business?

I've learned a lot from here. I've met new friends, I learned how to work online, and even managing my time and also, I can see lots of improvements in me when it comes to writing! I found heathy way in releasing my stress and pressures! I learned many facts and interesting write ups, like Home Improvements, Self Encouragement, Business Articles , Family or Couple's topic and lot more by reading other sites! Those are food of the brain and healthy! I even met christians here. So, I'm so proud and thankful having this oppurtunity to be "in" in this blogging world!

I want to express my gratitude to all who become a part of my life here. Thanks to all of you for being a friend and mentors! I hope that in some way I also took a special part here. Thanks to all my sponsors who believes in me. And as I continue writing different articles here, I just hope you will stay and continue to walk with me. God bless us all!!!

5 readers digest:

roffe said...

Hurrah för det svenska språk.. (och norska)..

Ricademus said...

Congratulations on making a year! I hear the first year is the hardest.

Good luck on the exam. =)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Congratulations on your 1st blogversary. I hope your blog will continue to exist indefinitely. I will pray that you will pass your exam with flying colors. I have been praying for your safety and that of your baby in your womb and that you will have a safe and normal delivery. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

JENIE=) said...

you're right...we met a lot in this blogosphere. glad to have crossed path with you. sensha na wasn't able to drop by for a while.

Lina Gustina said...

Congratulations...hooray...
Happy blogging :)

Post a Comment