11 Feb 2011

Wishes or Prayers!

When you want good things for your loveones like friends and family you will give wishes for them or you will pray for them. They said wishes is a secular term and prayers is a christian/spiritual term:) Given the situation; there's a birthday celebrator and we as celebrant will give wishes for them. Mostly, we say "I wish you good health...and so on but christians says "My prayers for you that you will have good health..and more..

Hmm, whats the difference? Whats best? both words are positive. What word you usually used? As for me I have many wishes that I brought into prayers that somehow it will come true or be realized. How about you? What do you think about those two kind words?

Pray what you wish for!:) And its my prayer that your wishes today be come true!! Good day and Godbless!

5 readers digest:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Wishes are just that, wishes or wistful thinking. Prayer is different. It is a petition addressed directly to God which the Lord cherishes so much because it represents our total dependency on Him. Thanks for the post. Advanced Valentines greetings to you all. God bless you all always.

teJan said...

Thanks Mel, yes indeed! Prayers no doubt is more powerful:) Happy Valentines likewise!!

Kim, USA said...

I agree with Mel. Prayer is lifting your mind and spirit to God. It's your way of communicating to HIM, either you are the one talking or you are listening. And yes pray what you wish for, God listens intently and HE never fails. God is good!! Thanks for the visit I do appreciate it much! ^_^

Dhemz said...

second the motion ako kay kuyaMel....:) I've been praying and wishing na sana magka baby na ulit kami...eehhehee!

happy valentine's day to you tejan....:)

teJan said...

hheheh..mao ba dhemz, ok i'll uphold you in my prayers too! exciting! happy valentines too!

Post a Comment