16 Feb 2011

Satisfied and Happy!

I'm so happy and satisfied with my new lappy. Though not the one I was wishing for few weeks ago but alas and did I made the right choice. This is much better for the price and no need to wait on my part plus my husband can sleep now so well, thinking I already have what I want. Oh, sometimes our eyes and heart is decietful, we really need to think first and pray in everything we do otherwise we regret at the end.

Wow! I really love this. I don't know what to write. I just want to write and write with this newbie of mine. Hahaha! This is my first post using this laptop and It feel so light. Well, I am really blessed to have a husband so kind and loving. I could not ask for more! I can say, I'm so lucky and maybe somehow, somewhere Iv'e done something good, something worthwhile to deserve all these.

"In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths"

3 readers digest:

Fex said...

good to know na happy ka sa imo new gadget tejan...so more time to blog here haaa.

teJan said...

mao jud Fe..gusto jud ko duha ka computer kay 3 ako blogs para maka back up:) hehhe! yes am so happy!

S-H-Y said...

WOW! congrats sa new baby Nimo Jan hehe...

Post a Comment