20 Feb 2011

What a week! What a day...

...What a blessing!
We really never know what a day may bring. Just last week, as I've said after coming to my senses to be practical on things I'll buy, I got my new laptop finally. It was really a plan for me to buy laptop but I waited because I suppose wanted an apple lappy. But just last thursday I decided to buy cheaper than the first but bigger which is more important and practical. So, I was so happy and no regret at all to have this black Acer laptop.

But yesterday, because my husband ordered through internet thursday also his iphone4 and he recieved a note that its already ready for pick up, we went to the store to pick it up. We went out earlier since t'was also Shy's birthday so he can drive us directly to Shy's place after picking up his phone.

But then without a plan, with a little negotiation from the store, I got also my iphone4 with me even to Shy's place. I still don't know how to use it but because the store already transferred my same number and programmed it to my iphone that made my old phone no longer can function:) Huh! I never realize I will attend and enjoy my sweet friend's party with a new blessing with me:)

Two great things, two great blessings in just one week! Uh love!

6 readers digest:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, as the saying goes, when it rains, it pours. I am so glad that the Lord has showered you with blessings. Together with your two princesses, all other blessings become icing on the cake. May the Lord continue to shower you and your family blessings from his great store house of blessings. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

teJan said...

yeah..really it pours with blessings..and thank God, even for all these, my heart still belong to my precious real treasures..my children! Those are yes icing on the cake! heh..thanks so much Mel!

Ricademus said...

That's a nice surprise--and puts you way ahead of me. I have an old, old phone, but I don't use it much--mostly to call home from the grocery store when I can't remember what my wife wants. =)

I'm thinking about getting an Acer too! They seem to be good, less expensive macines.

Laikka said...

aahhh...nothing special anyway rick but am happy to have though!

Yeah, acer now like blended into emachines... but I got the original Acer...hahah! I don't know if there's difference of the composition but I like the name Acer than emachines on the cover..wink*

S-H-Y said...

God is so good endeed..and we must thanks him for everything we got in materials, health and specially for giving us the best husband in the world. Enjoy your new gadgets...

analou said...

Wow what a great surprise from your dear hubby. How I wish I have a laptop or an Iphone. But my dear hubby told me that he can't grant my wish because he said I don't need it. Para sa iyaha dili nako kinahanglanon but for me I will need it. Mag-save nalang ko to buy a lappy or iphone.

Post a Comment