1 Jun 2009

award!




Favorite Blog Award

hmmm... yah where else I got this, but from my good friend jenny , shes the only one who gave me so far.. maybe soon others will do the same to me..heheh. It feels so good and I appreciate it!

Well jen, thanks and stay as sweet as you are friend.



By the way, I have also a versatility award for my two good friend jenny and sarah who answer my latest mind twister. sorry girlfriends just got a chance to give this. You know my crazy life so thats it! Anyway here is it! Varsegod!!!
If you are thinking... that shows you have a healthy mind;) Those kind of questions are actually a good exercise to the mind so keep on coming gurl! And that will make you number one! Grattis and I salute you!
As it is being said; "a healthy mind has a healthy life!"



GODSPEED,
http://jetnah.blogspot.com

3 readers digest:

Rofes Deportes said...

Hello:

I saw your web-blog. I think it is excellent. Iam from Cuba, but I live in USA. I would like to changes links. I have 2 blogs...

Ihope you respond soon..

www.pasajedeportivo.blogspot.com

http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com

RAFAEL.

Gin Hansson said...

Girlfriend, thanks for posting this award...Don't worry i will give you everytime i got new...ehhehe..Sköt om dig.

Rofes Deportes said...

Hello, my friend. I just added your blog in my 2 websites...
Please, you forgot add my second blog

http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com

I hope U will add it too.

You can check and look your link blogs in my websites.
Thanks
Rafael.

Post a Comment