19 Sept 2009

Meaningful rings!

Last birthday of mine I received quite a cash;) So, I was thinking to buy it something that can be treasured cause money as we know, just goes out fast!And because its a good amount together so I was planning to buy a big gold pendant as in BIG, I have something in my imagination what it should be look like, but today when I went out and visit the jewelry store, I didn't find (yet) the pendant that I wanted, instead I found this cute ring. I like the style, My childhood years flashes back... we were like this ring... the seven boys in my life who protected me like that pearl ( hehe, yah, I am the pearl- the only gurl)
It was my wish before to have all the rings that has meaning on it. Like a wedding ring, college ring and a ring with my birthstone on it. I got it all already, I received the last one from my husband cause I asked for it as a birthday present the first birthday I had here and with him. So,from then on, I had no interests on rings cause I thought I have enough, but today:) I bought it cause anyway, it has a special meaning in my life:) or shall I say I have my own interpretation on it.

3 readers digest:

cherie said...

that's nice, dear. i'm all for treating ourselves to fine jewelry of our choice once in a while...

Dhemz said...

waaaaaaa...grabi ka donya woi...pausla lang kung anang uban nimo diha te.....labon d na mosigo akong mga singsing....lol!

woi parehas kaau jud ta ug prof ring....naka box man diay jud ang imo....hehehhe....love the new one that you bought.....perlas kaau...parehas diay ta only girl pod ko te....pero nasandwich lang ko....3 ra me.

teJan said...

waaaa..mao bitaw nang naka box nalng kay di na pasigo...harhar! dili na iya box sa prof ring oi ako nalng na gi-uslan hehe!

Post a Comment