29 Jan 2010

For Today!

Weeee... thank God its friday!!!!..hmmp I suppose! But then it will be a busy days for me this weekend beginning today! On Sunday will be the birthday of "the Man" in the house, the love of my life...MY HUBBY! Tomorrow I will prepare a little party for him. His family, my inlaws will come and my aunties' family. So today after work... we have to go to the grocery and shop things that we need for tomorrow. I have to sneak out also to buy gift for Him..heheh.

So guys. I can't promise to visit here in blogland this weekend! huhuhu..but I hope you will still visit me..heheh! For today, I will share this something I want to give to my husband for a present..hhahaha!!!! Here is it!!!
What do you think??? Is this good or very very good!!! hahhah! Enjoy!!

12 readers digest:

Ricademus said...

The gift on the right is better than very good!

teJan said...

hahahhahha!!!

Jane said...

Sarap naman nyan

Rechie said...

wow....happy birthday to your lovey dovey sister...don't worry visit japon mi diri sa imong palace...enjoy with your hubby on his b-day...Happy weekend!

ruby said...

hahah pwede kaayo!! lolz

Surviving Deployment
A new beginning
YoungMama

♥FreakyehS♥ said...

Mangayo ug isa ka bulig nga saging jan.

Lina Gustina said...

How's your hubby's birthday party? Hope all are going well...

Cynths said...

delicious bananas! He will be happy, i think!

Windie said...

Tejan, I find your blog refreshing. And I totally agree. If God be for us who be against us. Happy Birthday to your hubby. I do hope you will drop by and check out my blog.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Anything that you give to your husband that comes from your heart will be surely appreciated by him. The amount is irrelevant, it is the thought that counts. Happy Birthday to your husband. May he have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Joanie said...

i love those bananas. those are the sweetest one. I wish I can find one here in NYC. Bananas here are huge but no taste at all.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

very very good.. pinitas mo ba yan? haha.. Happy birthday to your sweet hubby.. nasa pinas ba kayo? parang summer na summer kasi ang dating mo, sexy hehe..

Post a Comment