10 Dec 2009

What a heck!

During Angelikka's 3rd birthday, I was little pissed off with my camera. It stops working when I needed it the most! I used it as usual for picture taking but then during gift opening the camera sucks este stucks. The 'focus' or what you call it, as you can see the picture, it no longer go out as it should be and will no longer get in when not in use. Just like that..like it hang up! We cannot use it anymore! And so we set it aside because we were busy. We were thinking we will just bring it to the store because it has guarantee so they can fix it! Monday came and we were in my mother-in-laws place and while enjoying the new phone's camera, I remembered my camera about something wrong with it and must bring it to the store, supposedly! Then, we, in a moment pondered if we still can avail the guarantee, it might be one year or more already..(its just, one year guarantee) So, I should look for the receipt when exactly we bought it! It was already late at night, so, in the morning of tuesday, Dec. 8, I looked and found the reciept and waaa, I dont know if its a luck but last year Dec. 8 we bought the camera! Weeee..., last day then we don't know if the store will still consider it! I called my husband from work about it because he should be the one to bring it to the store! Its his name on the reciept. So, right after work, my husband brought the camera to the store and he said the guy there just gave a smile:) What a heck! heheh! or what a luck!!! "Vilken tur"..wink*

6 readers digest:

MaryAnneVelasco said...

oh my oh my.. i hope that they will replace your camera with a new functioning one. at least i hope they will consider it as a christmas gift to you.

ha en trevlig kväll, janet!

tx sweetie said...

i got same prob with mine usahay sad, pero ako ra hulboton ang battery dayon pansak balik, nya alalayan ang lens pasulod balik mo ok raman. ok rani akoa mag ingon ani kay kapila napud kaha ni nabundak sa akong palalat.


mao sa? pero dili cguro mag hubo hubo imong anakin diha nga ga bugnaw ang kalibutan? thank u sa visit today.. tikkkkker

eden said...

that was what happen to my other cam, nahunong lang ug kalit when we went out for an outing. so wala koy nakuha ang mga pics. basin ma fix pa na, ang akoa wala nalang gi try pa check sa among gipalitan.

ruby said...

aw nakinahanglan nana pulihan!

JENIE=) said...

zoom is the first that usually go bad. what an unlucky timing to back out on you though!

tapon mo! hehe

maricar said...

good for you tejan, whoa! another blessing? *grin*

Post a Comment