20 Oct 2009

BOkO EARS

I really think this was my coolest pics when I was still in Philippines and single. This was one of those pose when I was still a model. Waaaaheheheheh! ( model sa bokong kay ang ilong murag palwa;)!) But really, this was taken for a 'christian calendar' - a project once of one of our missionary way back year 2004. This picture was for the verse " Be ye doers of the word and not hearers only.." hmm. It feels great remembering those times:)

Since, I am using now my husbands computer, I found this picture and happen to recall those memories:) This is just for today guys, since I have to read my books now! I will have a long day tomorrow at school! Got to do my lunch box also for every wednesday we have to eat together at lunch with Jenny and Shy:) heheh!
Good day everyone!

9 readers digest:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hehehehe so cute! oodluck with your readings and ikain mo na din ako and ibati kina Shy. mwah!

S-H-Y said...

Halo ka cute sa boko girl oi, vi ses imorgon ngbake jd ko og banan kaka para sa inyo lol..

Lulu said...

agoy at least na model ka once in your life ako wala jud!

Rossel said...

wow model talaga. kaya pala ganda ng smile mo. maganda rin pagkakakuha.

Lindz said...

hello buko ears hehehe, makatawa ta nimo uy

Salitype said...

ha!ha1ha!...that was cute, buko for ears! kaya lang magulang na yang buko dapat bunit na...lol!

eng

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaha! katawa sad gani ko

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello sis, oo we're in Korea right now,.. Sa december pa balik namin sa States... Sis favor naman please??? Word verification is a pain in the tosh heheheh, pwede patangal lol plssssssss???

Dhemz said...

waaaa...mau ra jud ka tjan kay na model ka...hehehhe....grabi kay bokong man jud ang term...heheheh!

good luck sa skul...ako pod busy pod ko...daghan akong assignments...maka lipong...hehehe!

thanks for sharing the photo.

Post a Comment