19 Nov 2009

ADs?... in Filipino???

As I was in the train yesterday going to school, I happened to fall asleep. And when I open my eyes because I was leaning on the seats, my head's up, so when I woke up my eyes pointing directly up on train's roof sides where Ads, are placed! And I saw this right from a short nap
!

Ha,ha,ha! I was still dizzy, closed my eyes again, then kind of cleaning it so I can see clearly! And when I open my eyes again..its really there! So I get my camera and took a shot on it! So I will know that I was not dreaming:)

It's quite unusual to see ads written in filipino here in Sweden, as far as I can remember, this is my first time for my almost 4years here to see one! Hmmp, I thought I was in Philippines! Huh, Are these things a sign that I already miss Philippines badly??? Oh well..!

9 readers digest:

Gin Hansson said...

Mabuhay...hahaha...swerte mo at nakita mo...i want to se that also...

Anong train yan kasi aabangan ko eh...hahaha

Anonymous said...

That's truly a rare find!^^

MJ said...

yello! sparvagn nummer 7 i think kay nakit-an man sad ni Te el...ganina...hehehehe...nakurat kuno siya kita ani..nga reklam....it means daghan filipino in Göteborg...kay naa may ads...

keep in touch...good night!

Laikka said...

Yap daghan pinoy diri nga sigi padala kwarta sa pinas kay about kwarta padala ang ads! hahahahh!

analou said...

I agree Jan nga daghan cguro jud pod pinoy diha kay naa may ad. I bet na-miss na hinoon nimo ang Pinas tungod dani nga ad. Ingat diha Jan ha?

Nancy Janiola said...

that only tells na Pinoys are everywhere...nasabtan kaha na sa mga Swedish Jan? hehe!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Parang nakakatawa isipin jan, from drifted to sleep woke up taking pictures of the ads, I wonder if maraming pasahero sa train, they probably looking at you with a smile in their face. Kahit saan talaga ang pinoy ano. ika nga nila parang mga langgam ang pinoy scattered every where all over the world. baka antarctica nalng siguro walay noypi hehe

Salitype said...

that really is a rare find...i can't read what it says...nahilo ako sa pagbasa...lol!

have a lovely weekend!

eng

anney said...

Ang galing naman! Bihira nga ang ganyan!

Post a Comment