10 Nov 2009

The Package!!!

As I posted these past few weeks that we were busy packing and putting goods into a box to send to my family in Philippines! Finally, its over and the shipment already traveling right now. We suppose to send 4 cartoons but I was out of time and out of molaah to fill in the last cartoon so there were 3 cartoons we had sent. I just hope that it will arrive safely and on the right time! Those are for christmas things (pamasko sa pamilya!) hehe.

And my wish will be that those people and children who can recieve those things will be happy and can make thier christmas something happy:).

5 readers digest:

Anonymous said...

Of course they will be so happy to receive those boxes! You're a really thoughtful person and a blessing to your family and friends.^^

ruby said...

wow kadaghan sa box, im sure malipay gyud ang makadawat ani..

MJ said...

Hello salamat sa answer ha...
Sigurado ako oj nga malipay gyud sila, excited na silanga makadawat intawon ug package sa leyte,
labi na mag pasko puhon...more blessings to you Dear Janeth...

god natt!

Lulu said...

agoy di na ka mareach jan ako 1 box lang ang kaya ... was ko datungers!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi sis yung malipay ba is happy? Hehehe I am learning bisaya kasi.. Ang bait mo naman, ako moolah na lang ipapadala ko.. but I will also send something to my sister lang//.

Post a Comment