3 Nov 2009

WELCOME to the family..! DARK GRAY:)


While I was writing on my post about my husband's christmas early gift for me, my husband called and told me to get ready because in 5minutes he will pick me up! hahahah! I knew he has our new car that time, so I just left my computer and dressed up and run to him..waah! I was excited also.

So cool!! hehe, as in I was so entertained by what's on it that cannot be found in our old car..hehe. Its the telephone on the car I'm most impressed, like you can attach or put your celphone there then while driving you can just talk... right there and can just dial and answer right there on the steering wheel:) heheh. Am might sound innocent, but halooo what can I do??? sooo amazed and looove it!
We went joyriding around the city and we stop by pizzahut to eat lunch and for a little celebration! Then he drove me all the way to my workplace but we dropped by IKEA to see if there's something good there to shop, its the biggest store here in gothenburg and its on the way to my work place! We seldom go to that store because of the distance, its quite far from where we live as well as my work place. Its far when you drive by car but it only take 20minutes by train! So... my day was so bright and beautiful even its rainy and gloomy:)

Welcome to the family dark gray car:) PtL!

7 readers digest:

MJ said...

Good looking oj...nindot ang color...

ruby said...

congrats sa new ride!!

kathy said...

congrats sa new car tejan! maau pa ka kay hi-teck kaau ang sakyanan.. joyride pud dayon ko ha... hehehehhe

Lulu said...

nice car and yummy pizza hehehe

Mommy Liz said...

Muka ngang excited ka, nagpapicture ka pa behind the wheel, hehehe..as if ikaw ang nag dadrive..Wow ang daming features ng new car nyo ha. hay tek! Hehehe

Dhemz said...

nice ride....agoy ka nice ni hubby....car man jud ang regalo...ehhehhe!

murag klaro na galing imong tiyan te...ehhehe!

tuod ask tuod ko ug favor sa imo....hope you can help us vote for Akesha if you have time...

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering "ONE" of the following questions and post the whole sentence as your comment:
1. (Name of child) is my winning Pinoy Smile because…..
2. My tip for a healthy smile is……
3. My dental question for Pinoy Smile is …..
4. The Pinoy Smile website can be improved by ....
5. I take care of my teeth by...
6. Teeth are important because...
7. I take care of my child's teeth ...

Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

Lindz said...

how nice

Post a Comment