17 Nov 2009

Happy Time, Good Time!

We talks every weekends with my family down home in pinas! And because last week was my mother's birthday in a very good age for someone who had been fighting for life:) My husband and me gave her the wish that she wanted, that is to have a party on the best beach in our place! About 30kilometers from home! It was in this beach I held my birthday when we were in phils. So together with the whole family, I'm so happy that they had fun on that day specially my mother!


So, today, because I was so busy last weekend,( not at home), we got a chance to talk and she shared some of their pictures there:) It really seems that they had lots of fun:) And of course, as happy as can be:) My brother's family were there and our younger brother and his fiancee, my mother's only sister's family and children! Huh! I miss the time but I'm so happy for them!


My cousin Aileen, my sister-in law Leny, and my brother's fiancee Nene, just having a good time at the pool! In the other side, my cutie cousin's with our Angel Faith, the cutest:) hehe!

P.S.
(they don't wear bathing suits:) against their beliefs! hahaha, conservative, kind of!)

4 readers digest:

MJ said...

resort ba ni?

Mylene said...

The place looks great! I wonder where is it located.

God Bless!

Glampinoy said...

Hello, I believe you are such a loving daughter with a loving husband.

God bless...

Amanda A. Ebokosia said...

I am so happy you and your family had a great time-- the place looks great!

Post a Comment