21 Nov 2009

A nice present from EGYPT!

Last week, my sister- in -law had her good time having a week visit to Egypt:) Hmm, when can I go there too:) This is one of my dreamed place to go. So, yesterday when I came home from work, I saw a small plastic bag with the egyptian logo on it! So, I became excited because it means my sister-in-law already arrived and visited us to give her present for us! And I was right, because before I took off my winter jacket, my girl came to me as she usually do but this time shouting and showing me her blinge given by Mia. Hmm, I wonder if I have also one..aheheh! but surely haaas...! here it is!
It's a nice scarf perfect for winter! I'm loving it:) My husband got a nice black t-shirt too and of course the little princess for her dancing bling,bling which I will post it on her site:)


Thanks so much dear Mia:) So happy about it! Mmwaaah!

6 readers digest:

Ms. Journ said...

sis i like the scarp..may kapatid paba yan? hehheh..tnx for dropin'

Laikka said...

Hehehe...love it too sis! marami kapatid yan for sure..hehe!

Salitype said...

that sure is a lovely scarf...can't wait to see what your little girl's blings looks like!!!

maricar said...

oh! lovely souvenirs! i never thought of buying scarfs in Egypt hehe ;) does your sister in law has a site here so i can see her pics from Egypt? ;) just asking *winks* ;)

egat said...

wowwww nice one te jan..

Dhemz said...

agoy ka nice sa imong SIL sis...very pretty....me too...would love to go to Egypt....someday soon...tigom sa ta sa atong blogging income...lol!

Post a Comment