10 Nov 2009

"till LIFE after DEATH"- my CC# 5


Rodliz’s Nest

Last weeks meme was about the proposal which I said, I was the one who propose:) It was a little hanging there..hehe. Well, we really need to follow here every wednesday to understand the story..heheh! Exciting and thrilling. I've been thrilled also by other's story. Novels in real life are free here!!! hahahah!



OUR STORY:) When we said: "I do"



Two days before our wedding, everything were ready! All we had to do was to relax and have our time together the fact that from the time he arrived, all we did was preparing our wedding. The papers, the ring, His dress, the place, everything! (I already prepared the bridal entourage before he came:) It was my mother fulfilling her dream to sew her unica ija's wedding dress.wink* and the whole entourage anyway:).

So, July 16, my father's birthday..and because everything considered done, we, my whole family went to the nearest beach in our province just to celebrate Papa's birthday and for the coming wedding of his girl:) Only my family went home that day.. we decided to stay there and spent the night at the small cottage on that beach. We talked and having fun while praticing the possible happening on the wedding day. He has no idea whats gonna happen:) So rear he attended a wedding ceremony and besides, its a lot different maybe.., I mean Filipino wedding and Swedish wedding:) So, I told him that if the pastor will ask.."L-G, Would you accept Janeth as your lawful wedded wife? to love and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer and poorer, till death do you part?" I laugh out loud because he directly answered to me as if it was already for real:) He said; " YES, thats why I'm here!"(serious) bwahahahahha! And a lot more funny happenings on that night.

Early in the morning, about 4am, he woke me up! He invited me to go with him out to the beach. He said its the best time to be in the water because while the sorounding are cold the water is warm. Well, ok! But then when we were already in the water..he walked farther while I don't want to..I thought its so cold and dark! But then he continued walking, so I was forced to follow. (Oh! not again, I can always cry everytime I look back what happen that early morning..drama! I'm crying while typing!hmmp)

Anyway, because he was ahead of me, he turn back walking met me in the middle and knelt down in the water holding my hands and said; (of course it was not "will you marry me ba? heheh) but instead he whispered with tears on his eyes and with a broken voice " JANETH, thank you for letting me come in to your life and be my wife, being with you are the happiest time in my life" Oh, my heart seemed turned into pieces(gikumotkumot). This is the sweetest memory I'm keeping inside of me all my life. Because it was only me who knows the real happening... no camera, no records..only the sounding cool breeze and calm waves were our witness!

Ok...July 18, 2005- WEDDING DAY:)


The ceremony was quite too long:) But then during the vows; what we had practiced didn't happened ..heheh. Because, the pastor who minister the wedding just let us say directly our promises to each other! But when we did??? both of us has tears in our eyes when we said those holy vows and instead of 'till death do us part' we said; " till LIFE after DEATH"

Happy CC everyone!!

16 readers digest:

Mommy Liz said...

Holy Smokes! That was a superb wedding Tejan, gosh..I had goosebumps on my head while reading the part where he knelt down and said those kilig to the bones words. I would cry too and I would scream without sound. I do that when I watch Piolo Pascual (scream without sound.)

Teh "till life after death" was just unbelievable, who thought of that line? Your love story is amazing, up until the wedding day. You don't stop making us fall in love whenever you post an entry about your lovelife.

All I can say is, you both are great, and I am so glad that you are both happy. I hope that you will be together forever...

Cecile said...

very kilig to the bone naman tong story mo, Tejan :-); great love story to tell.

mine is up here: http://thekenyonscorner.blogspot.com

Lindz said...

hey ibang bia naman tong love story mo hehehe pinili nya pa yung madilim ha madaling araw nagpunta ng beach, buti hindi kka natakot... ang sweet tejan, I enjoy reading your love story, thanks.

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

how sweet naman! love your story sis! Ingat!

Unknown said...

Oh sis, grabe kakaiba talaga story mo ha.. gikumot kumot gyud diay sis imo dughan.. hehe, sweet nga talaga un.. kneeling on the waters and expressing his love and thanks to you for letting him in to your life.. Bravo sis!!! Pang maalala ala mo kaya..

Love the thought that your mow made your wedding dress.. Huhu I didtn have a chance to wear one..

Rossel said...

aww, that was sweet! i love the kneeling part. few men do that because they are ashamed. that means he really loves you and will do anything for you. kakakilig!

mine is up too.

eden said...

sweet love story,teJan. I enjoyed reading it. and oh, I like that part when he whispered something to you with tears on his eyes..

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwww.... That's so sweet TeJan! Super nakakakilig!^^

MJ said...

sweet na sweet parang nanonood ako nang movie sa story mo ahhh (gikomot komot) hehehehe! that´s much about long lasting memory that you can never forget about him and you shall love him rest of your life....
Is not just the breeze is the witness heaven knows it as well and that´s why your together because it is Gods will that you gonna build
a family together and hopefully forever. Amen!
Galing ko mag-recension...

Have a lovely day my Dear Janeth...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oo nga sis, kakainlove yung kneeling part hehehe..

Seiko said...

Kinikilig din ako while reading your story Tejan!What I love the most is "'Till Life After Death".

Rechie said...

oh,wow sis, hasta ako nakahilak og gikilig og binasa...it was so sweet of your hubby dear..very touching kaau iya words. You are such a lucky bride because your mom was really the one who personally sewed her baby girl's bridal gown...

Unknown said...

Awww kakakilig jan as in mura makumot nku akong nawong ky sige ug ngise while reading your story. My heart puonded fast when i read the kneeling part, ahhhsweet nman hubby mo. You both are lucky, both sweet and you look great together.

Momgen said...

Wow ganda naman ng story mo madam cute...Thanks for sharing...

mine is here

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwww...tabang mga silingan...ehhehee....makaluha luha man sad ta ug basa aning imong entry tjan woi....so sweet sa banana woi....emotional jud aning atong mga bana no...ehhehe

unsa nalang kaha ug byaan...usdak usdak siguro...lol!

thanks for sharing tejan...you look gorgeous on your wedding dress....mine is up too...tua sa akong dias spot....

mwah! sa wakas naka balik nako..gabie kay katagakon akong kalimutaw woi....lol!

Anonymous said...

I fell in love again reading your entry!!Soo sweet yung talagang kayo lang at walang ibang tao. Sobrang kinilig ako!!\(^0^)/You look stunning on your wedding dress,Jan!!

Post a Comment