26 Nov 2009

Signs and Wonders:)

I have a secret prayer that only God knows what it is. Then last Sunday during the service, the message was about women how God uses them. Then before the closing prayer someone stood up and spoke infront and blessed all women and even said ' even the fruit of thy womb'. Waa, while at that moment I was praying that secret prayer of mine! Its not for myself only but for someone so dear to me. I took that message as a good sign for what I've prayed!

On monday morning, I woke up early to cook fried rice for my husband's lunchbox. When I sliced the red pepper, I was amazed what I saw inside!

Wow! What all these signs means? Oh..I felt it won't be long God will grant my prayers! Maybe many of you already find it common but for me, just experienced to see it personally.

JeNeFa!!!

7 readers digest:

S-H-Y said...

Kabalo ko sa wish, bright jd kaau ko lol...hopefully pra pod nimo og sa isa nato na friend og sa akoa pod so soon :)..

♡ N o r e e n said...

oh wow sis that's so awesome!!!!

btw, thanks for ur nice comment sa blog ko. I appreciate it :)

muahs

Mylene said...

I have never seen a red pepper this. It is sweet to pray for someone but sweeter when God answers that prayer.

Blessings!

Tetcha said...

That indeed is a wonderful sign that what you're praying for will soon come true.

scribbler said...

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." (Matthew 7:7)

"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him." (1 John 5:14-15)

These passages from God's word tell us there can be no question that God wants us to pray and that He promises to answer our prayers. :)

analou said...

I saw one like that this noon when I sliced the bell pepper. Bisan late magwish ko karon dayon. hehehhe

teJan said...

hhahahahh! go..go lou! wish dayon! hehhe thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment