1 Nov 2009

Sunday Message!- Counting God's Blessings!!!

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are the called according to HIs purpose!"


How's your halloween everyone??? Hope you had fun together with family and friends:) We happened to attend a child dedication the whole day:) Why I said that because the place was quite so long way there maybe 1hour and half to travel. So we prepared ourself slowly but surely hehe right after we ate our breakfast, I don't want to stressed out myself. Then, we were late...bwahahaha! because we were lost! uh! halloween* heheh. But anyway, after church, the child's family prepared foods for everyone to share. We met new friends and of course old friends who we seldom meet each other because of the distance.

While eating we were chatting as usual and my husband out of his abundant happiness happened to mention that he will be a father for the second time:) Hmm..yaaah! we recieved lots of congratulations and wishes! And when I shared about my bleeding, every one says; " Oh thats normal, I had that experience too..."even much more blood she had..hehe. "..me too, me too, me too.." almost every mother there! hahahah! So it gave me much relief.


Oh that was fun and we went home late because we dropped by the store to buy our groceries for the whole week! And my husband bought an early christmas present for me!!! Oh what a blessing can't count anymore:) Watch for it guys! its big but small!!!

Godspeed!!!

4 readers digest:

maricar said...

that one and half hour of travelling must be hard for you ;) happy hallowen! ;)

MJ said...

Hello Tejan...kinsa ang gi-bungyagan?
oj...klaro naba imo tyan?...mura lagi og klaro na?

take care of your self and keep in touch

Kramizar

JENIE=) said...

holler!

here for another visit. have a THANK YOU SOMETHING for you http://heniperrr.blogspot.com/2009/11/you-deserve-my-thanks.html

visit back real soon
hope u visit my other blogs too
earthy me
at-a-blink
heartQUAKES

Nancy Janiola said...

wow, i'm missing a lot in here. glad to know that your pregnancy is safe...goodluck and be safe always :)

Post a Comment