24 Nov 2009

Holiday Parties!

Thanksgiving is here, My little gurl's birthday is coming up! Christmas is fast approaching! huh! Parties, activities and services! I hope these things will not ruin our holiday gladness and the real meaning on it! Sometimes these things gives pressures and stress that we miss the idea:)

Time went so fast! I can't imagine my princess will be 3 years old already in 10days. Looking back her 2years old celebration, it was a great party:) But this time though we are so much thankful about her additional year..No big parties, only celebrate it with families and those friends we call family;) Happy Thanksgiving anyway:)

8 readers digest:

ellen said...

Hello! Finding a way to reaching out. God Bless!

teJan said...

hej ellen, i hope you will come back here to read this, because its been a while I tried navigating your link but I failed. I cannot open your link! I don't know why:( Hope this will be fix! Good day and thanks for dropping by!

Mommy Liz said...

Tejan, time flies talaga, di ba nga mag 3 years na ang baby gurl mo, meanign tumatanda na tayo ng di natin namamalayan, ahahaha!!!!

Nancy Janiola said...

wow! andaming parties. happy birthday to your little angel and happy thanks giving na rin.

btw, off the topic. there's something new and interesting at paypal lately Jan... baka di mo pa na try, here's the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/?ppref=1780527687&ref=nf

earn as much as $100. join ka na ha so we can all be merry on Christmas despite all the stress, hahaha!

dellanovski said...

happy thanksgiving and happy birthday for your sweet girl.. nice and happy familly

S-H-Y said...

wish your big girl a happy birthday and i hope apil ko lol..

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you, please claim it on my blog. Thanks.^^

Liz said...

Hi! Nice to be back here. Hope you can help me in my contest. I need more sponsors! Thanks!

- http://liezl-read-write.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment