4 Nov 2009

My early CHRISTMAS GIFT:)

Finally, got the chance to post this today! many things came up so my excitement to share my blessings had always been stopped! Hehe, but I will not sleep tonight until I can post this.

One lovely day, while we were having our time with my husband talking about the coming birthday of our dear daughter which is on December 3, I happened to mention about christmas time again after that. Then, he asked me, what you want for christmas honey??? hahaha! What a nice question! And since I have so many wants in my mind, the first thing that just came out from my mouth was a NOTEBOOK PC. He knows I've been thinking about it, second choice of that sexy apple laptop that I want but so expensive, hehe. Then he just simply said; "yaså?". I told him I already have enough money on that so on christmas I will buy an e-notebook if I can't afford that apple white!


Last Sunday, while we stopped by at our favorite grocery store and about to pay at the cashier, my husband noticed some new things they are selling. And its a little cheaper than the usual or shall I say from other computer stores. So, he checked it out! And when he asked me if I like it...yes I do just if there's white but it was the last one..no choice! My husband bought it, I told him I will pay him because I have enough for it, but he said; it will not be a gift from him if I will be the one to pay"! Giiiftt??? "yes! this will be my christmas gift to you":) waaah! I cried! He's been always like that! He always and try his best to give all my wants and needs.

Oh how I love it! I can easily bring it anywhere! So handy, nice and pretty little pink notebook PC of mine! Love you min älskling! I love you more than you ever know!

10 readers digest:

Lulu Post said...

niceee! early ng christmas gift mo ha... calling all readers I am now accepting early gifts lol

GoddessDionna said...

Aw! Sweet, indeed!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Im envious hahqahaha ganda naman nyan hehehe...

asan na CC post mo hehehe..

Enchie said...

wow very nice and girly for a notebook :) ang saya ng early xmas gift diba :D

Lindz said...

that's so sweet naman.. santa came early pala

MJ said...

nindot na pwede nimo dag-on dire..para nakahuwam ko..heehehe

♡ N o r e e n said...

I love my netbook, too. Kaso nahihirapan ako scroll up and down hahaha I got it last year when it first came out at puti din like yours. Ang gaan and ang liit ano? It's so awesome!

Manoj Sharma said...

Great Christmas gift, Congratulation.

Christmas is coming soon. If you are searching place for purchase gift online then i recommend http://www.asobi.co.uk

maricar said...

ha!ha! kudos to you LULu hehe ;) yeah! all readers must see your new "blessing"! Lol! ;)

ROM CALPITO said...

wow naman blessing yan sa mga tulad mo christmass n talaga noh?

merry xmass tej.

Post a Comment