15 Nov 2009

One Night in Philippines:)










I'm not the kind of person who likes to go out with friends at night! I am friendly though but in my own way! But then, I'm not saying that those who are fun of going out like going to disco ..are bad or wrong! Nope, its just its not my way of socializing:)

But then, we need to do it sometime:) For ourselves, for our friends and for the situations! As i believe, everything depends upon something! Last night, as I said on my last post that from that heavy shopping have to hurry home before 5pm because we will go out and attend a Filipino live band here in Sweden! I don't wanna miss it because it was not only an entertainment but it was a concert for a cause!
All financial gathered are for the benefits of our "kababayan" who were victims of different calamities in Philippines! We believe that helps must not end after a month after the tragedy. The survival everyday are the worst one! So..our prayers and financial support must be continuous! It was actually so little compared to what we have here, but then, something is something!

So, me and Shy were so glad that we've been a part of it! Waaah! I can't imagine how big filipino family we are here in Gothenburg! As in, the place really were full and lots of friends, new friends, neigbors (in phil..the same place) and the heritage..heheh (those who lived here for so long already, the pioneers, old in age but still look young:) Oh! it felt so good meeting them!

I feel like I was in Philippines in one night!heheh! The fun, the songs, the foods, the attitudes! We just can act what we want! Oh, really worth it! I really enjoy that night!
MABUHAY!!! Bravo to the Organizers and Performers! Good job!!! Well done!

10 readers digest:

Mommy Liz said...

That's really cool. I love going to Filipino gatherings, I feel like home..

MJ said...

ay..usa ko didto...kada-tuig man ni,
pero dili pare pareho and mga nag-organize... 'nindot pag-mga ungdomar ang mag-ayo kay bibo...

Dhemz said...

agoy pagka bibo...heheheh!

ako pod te...like you d sad ko mahilig anang mag disco...or mag girls night out...murag hilasan man ko...hehehehe!

pero ok lang kung in-ani nga gathering...ehehhee...next time kuyog ko...hehehe

Chabi said...

hello ate!! bet u miss pinas so badly, no place like home

glee said...

seems you had a great night. yup, i'm kinda more of an introvert too, but when i do go out with friends, i always have good time. ;)

roffe said...

It's great to go out with friends,
especially who speak the same language in a
foreign country.. Hej då...

Wengss said...

nice gathering.I like meeting pinoy friends too. Kay kinsa ra gud ang magpansinay kita ra nga layo sa mga parenti.
Naa ko dri sa Piteå, its a small town up here in North.
Ok ra i add ko nmo sa imo list, I will link you up too.

eden said...

hi TeJan, ka nice ana oist.. naay Filipino band schedule sad diri. Hope maka attend ko with friends.

chuwie said...

isnt it fun to see most filipinos at one gathering?..missing pinas? hehe..

Tetcha said...

That must have been a fun event aside from the fact that it will benefit our kababayans here.

Post a Comment